Sunday, August 28, 2005

All moved in... kinda.

I moved into a room on Friday. I've been told that either a room will be fixed up (painted, carpet cleaned) or I'll move into another room for a few days until they do my room.

I've been really brazen with the person in charge.... because I was messed around. I try to be a considerate and sensitive, but when it comes to things like business or organizing a place to stay I'm much more agressive and assertive.

Shabbos dinner was great, there were about 120 students. Eric Koster came, and I also saw Joel Warsh and Adam Wolf, who I was in AZA with. After dinner we played Charades until 2 am.

On Saturday I went to a local family for lunch.... we played Cranium. On Saturday night I hung out with Jack Cozen-Harrel.

On Sunday my mom and dad came down, we went shopping got lots of stuff!! I got a fridge, a fan, food, a cooking pot, hangers.....

Comments on "All moved in... kinda."

 

post a comment